Sunday, January 8, 2012

Photoshoot with Hedda


Our friend Kine visited yesterday with her adorable little daughter Hedda who is soon to be 3 months old.  Isn't she adorable!  Hedda came over to model and test my newest pattern that I am so excited to share with you! 

Hedda modeling the Bonnet Balaclava

Before I show you the new pattern, look how sweet Oliver's winter hat looks in a violet color in a baby size!


I know!  So cute!


and little!

Ok.  So here comes the new pattern!  I have some adjustmests to make before I publish it.  We discovered that the arms were longer than they needed to be on this size - or rather this makes a good bigger size if it were a little longer.  So as excited as I am to get it out there I want to make it perfect before publishing it.  


The cuffs on the arms pull over so that you can have the hands out or cover them up.

Bunting bag - front and back


I am planning to make a few different sizes including a toddler version with legs and make directions for a car seat option with a spot for the seatbelt in the baby bunting bag.


Yay! Although I still have some work to do on this it is so fun to finally share my progress!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, den var skikkelig fin! Kanskje man kan få bestille noe sånt senere? Ser for meg at en sånn med hull for bilbelte ville vært supert når nr 2 kommer i april!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk! Ja, det kan sikkert bli en ordning med det :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do gorgeous work - such a cute model doesn't hurt either! :o)

    Shaunna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! It could even be made into a shirt/sweater for an older child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I was thinking the same thing, Jacqueline and planning on working it out as a sweater for toddler's and childrens sizes. :-) I think it would be a cute sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great knitting and lovely models too, they look so snug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this bunting! Could use the pattern ASAP for a baby shower on January 28. Any chance it will be ready soon? sselora at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Sarah: you have mail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Denne kunne jeg godt tenkt meg med ben til min snart 1åring. Utrolig fin! Håper du lager mønster til det ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk! Ja, jobber med saken faktisk! Blir ikke lenge til :-)

      Delete
    2. Da gleder jeg meg :)

      Delete