Patterns Facebook Etsy Ravelry Patterns I love Contact På norsk Epla Optimistic by nature

Monday, December 5, 2011

Introducing the ribbed sock!


Here is my latest pattern!  In time to whip up a few more Christmas presents!

The ribbed sock.  I have been wanting this pattern for awhile because I love handknit socks.  I wanted an easy and good crochet pattern and I think I have solved it!  It took several trys and there are quite a few lonesome ugly sock attempts around my place but I worked it out in the end. :)

We had a very successful photoshoot with Oliver in the toddler sock.  He is darn cute in them.
Check him out!


This pattern includes instructions for 7 sizes!!  
Baby, toddler, child, teen, adult small, medium and large.
It is also easy to adjust and use other yarn weights.  
I will post pictures of the other sizes soon.  I just couldn't wait to get this out there!  


My cutie pie.












2 comments:

  1. These are great! Very cozy looking.

    And I feel like I am your counterpart - as I am pessimistic by nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I am following you now - would love to win the pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete